The Welcome Matt <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Correction 

It's time for some revisionist history. Or, rather, for incorrect notions to be corrected. After thinking about my last post, bemoaning the fact that Shelly beat me at March Madness yet again, I decided to check the record.

In fact, Shelly has NOT beaten me at March Madness every single year since 2003. I beat her in 2008. Here is the evidence.

And frankly, I'm not so sure we filled out brackets in 2003 - we weren't living in the same city, and we were pretty caught up with realizing that we both liked each other. So Shelly's record, for the record, is 6-1, maybe 7-1. But she is not undefeated. Her current streak stands at two years. And next year, I'll get my second win.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?